As always, my favorite thing to do while traveling is writing posts to update visitors and members about what is going on at LacrosseRecruits.com.
The past 19 days have been a constant push to get our year off to a great start.
1. Working with Long Island Express to offer memberships to their 2010, 2011 & 2012 boys and girls teams.
2. Working with Lacrosse Unlimited to institute referral programs through their store managers – Effectively increasing our salesforce from 2 to 23. (Well our current salesforce may be 3, if my dad continues to sign people up in the grocery stores of Long Island)
3. Locking down camp and tournament appearances for the upcoming summer – our full schedule will be finalized in the upcoming weeks. It looks like we will be putting another 12,000 miles on the company car.
4. Attending USLacrosse Convention and getting the chance to personally walk hundreds of players, parents, coaches and industry insiders through the features of LacrosseRecruits.com. By the end of the weekend, Matt Wheeler could have given a site tour in his sleep.
5. Finalizing our print campaign for Lacrosse Magazine. We are running full page and third page ads adjacent to the Recruiting U. series in the February, March, April and May. We are excited about the ads and are grateful to our friends who helped us through the process. As well as Kira Muller as USLacrosse!
6. SEO! At the beginning of December, we were getting crushed in google searches. Crushed! LacrosseRecruits.com would show up somewhere between the 36th and 59th result. Search lacrosse recruiting… 9th! Thanks Fruition! We are on our way to number 1.
7. Last but not least, we would like to thank Connor Prescott, Endicott 2012, for being our intern for the month of January. Connor plays on the lacrosse team at Endicott and did a tremendous job for us. We wish him and the Endicott lacrosse team luck this upcoming season. Unless, of course, they cross paths with Wesleyan at some point.