Monday, May 26, 2008

Morris-Adams' All-Wedding Team Announced

After careful consideration, I am pleased to announce the Morris-Adams' All-Wedding Team selections.

The groomsmen headlined the honorees with five selections.

First Team All-Wedding

1. Brad Wasik*
2. Brendan Hoole
3. Trevor's Friends
4. Glen Lenihan
5. Nick DiNardo

Second Team All-Wedding

1. Chris Meade
2. Adam Hodge
3. Miller Morris
4. Bernadette Doykos
5. Matt Wheeler

Honorable Mention

1. Brent Taylor
2. Mike Hines
3. Chris Knacke

5 comments:

Nick DiNardo said...

I just wanted to say how honored I am to receive the first team nod. It is more than a privilege to be acknowledged amongst such a fantastic group of athletes. This will only make me work that much harder to prepare for the next Wesleyan wedding/reunion...

Anonymous said...

as player/coach of such a remarkable group young men and women I would be remiss if I didn't express my gratitude for everyones hard work this weekend. This was certainly a team effort and I am damn proud to have been a part of it. Congrats on leaving it all on the field.

Player/Coach
Brad "Reggie Dunlap" Wasik

247 miles from home

Bernadette said...

Neither graduation from college, Harvard, nor my own wedding to Trevor Adams in July 2011 (mark your calendars) will outshine this accomplishment. It is an honor and a privilege, one which I credit to the support and encouragement of this amazing group of people.

Job well done to all who participated.

Love to all,
bd

aFlightandaCrash said...

you guys are gay.

Danger Pioneer said...

Glad to see Chris embracing fun